Sunday, July 6, 2008

Chic-Fil-A Update!

A while ago I wrote about a bad experience I had in ordering a "chicken salad" sandwich at Chic-Fil-A. I have to now update things now since Chic-Fil-A has made a recent improvement to their menu...ironically just a few weeks after my disappointing ordeal: they have a "new improved" chicken salad sandwich! Yay! The bread now looks (I haven't been brave enough to try it yet) a lot healthier and respectable- whole wheat. And it comes with lettuce and tomato.. imagine that! This is the chicken sandwhich I was expecting the first time. Ahhh, if only. Anyway, good for them.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy who happens to be blessed with the opportunity right now to stay at home and take care of our two little girls. I love my "job" and I love my husband, my family, my good friends, and most of all God who has blessed me with all of this. I also love music (singing, playing, worshiping God through, recording, listening..you name it). I know we all have our share of trials, but I also know that there is a God bigger than all of them who promises to carry us through them. His love is unbeatable, unmatched in all the universe and is for us!