Saturday, May 3, 2008

Chick Fil-A Disappoints

So I was at the mall with my neice, looking for something good to eat. A nice little snack from Chick Fil-A sounded great. Knowing they only have chicken, and I had already had chicken for dinner, I decided to go for something I'd never tried before. So I see on the menu that they have "chicken salad" on a sandwich. That sounded different, and I thought a nice little chicken salad, on a bun with lettuce and tomato would be good. Much to my chagrin, I opened my bag to reveal what looked to be a very plain, very disappointing sandwich. I mean, really- they must not have had a picture displayed for it for a reason.
All my sandwich consisted of was toasted (but no longer hot) white bread, with a very thin smathering of what they called "chicken salad". And this "chicken salad" merely reminded me of something similar to cat food mixed with mayo and some finely chopped celery. Oh yeah, and no lettuce, tomato........ or flavor! It looked highly un-appetizing, but unwilling to wait in line again and complain, I ate it - well as much as I could, and vowed NEVER to order it again (nor to recommend it to anyone else). So there you have it- If I were you, I'd stick to what Chick Fil-A does best: nuggets or the regular ol' chicken sandwich. Oh, and the Oreo Milkshakes. And fries.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy who happens to be blessed with the opportunity right now to stay at home and take care of our two little girls. I love my "job" and I love my husband, my family, my good friends, and most of all God who has blessed me with all of this. I also love music (singing, playing, worshiping God through, recording, listening..you name it). I know we all have our share of trials, but I also know that there is a God bigger than all of them who promises to carry us through them. His love is unbeatable, unmatched in all the universe and is for us!